You don’t want to part with your favorite piece of equipment or just want to get more life before the next growth spurt or simply to avoid replacement costs; Repair or Replace is a question that gets easier to answer at Sports Unlimited. Sports Unlimited offers experience and technique developed since 1971. Our knowledgeable shop technicians use the latest cutting edge tools and methods. If a piece of equipment is repairable we can take care of it for you, professionally and cost effectively. Sports Unlimited has earned the reputation for being the go to place for repairs by Hockey, Baseball, Softball, Inline hockey and Lacrosse athletes from all over the GTA.
- All equipment. From glove re-palming to lacrosse stick re-stringing to bat re-gripping to skate blade replacing. There is little we can’t repair or bring back to life.
SKATE REPAIRS AND MODIFICATIONS (get the most out of your skates):
- New holders, new runners (All brands )
- New eyelets – Replace bent or missing eyelets (Damaged eyelets wear laces quicker)
- Tighten runners – Runners come loose over time from normal skate wear.
- Boot stretching – We can stretch width and even length of skates for improved fit and comfort.
- Boot bumping – Can bump skates out at bone or bone spur areas (All feet are different!).
- Tuff toeing – Tuff toe skates to give them longer life and better resale ability.
- Skate baking – Bake most types of skates for custom fit and quicker break in period. Older skates are ‘cold lasted’ and not meant to be put in the oven.
- Blade alignment – Puts the skater’s center of gravity directly over the blade to maximize efficiency. Aligning your blades will correct pronation and supination. One of our professionally trained Shop Technicians would be please to offer an assessment to help you with that decision i.e. Repair or Replace!
Expertise in Products & Service,
Team Apparel & Accessories since 1971