We at Sports Unlimited understand what an athlete needs in a skate to perform at their best and with the highest level of comfort. With experience since 1971 we have what it takes to make sure you get the fit and performance you deserve.
The many different foot types combined with the variety of skating strides and preferences are
critical assessments that our trained knowledgeable professionals will cover:
- Get to know the clients needs i.e. level of play and competitiveness, position as well as skating
- There are many different types of fit and skates to accommodate the different types of feet.
- It is important to understand any visible bumps or curves the customer may have.
- Effectively measuring the customer’s foot to match with a skate that best accommodates their foot.
- Proper Skate Depth and Ankle Position, Heel Lock, Length and Width ensures the right fit for the
- After the proper skate and fit has been determined it is recommended that the boot be heat molded
to assist in the fit and break in period all skates go through.
Custom skate fitting (get the comfort you deserve):
- Sometimes an athlete just can’t get the right fit out of the box.
- We offer a custom skate service for all brands.
- Now you can get the comfort and right skate just for you.
- We at Sports Unlimited strive to make purchasing a new pair of skates a positive experience.
- It is our duty and passion to ensure that our customer leaves our store with the best fit and maximum
performance from there skates.
Please see Skate Care for the last critical step i.e. proper blade and skate preparation for your
Expertise in Products & Service,
Team Apparel & Accessories since 1971