To Repair or Replace is a question that gets easier to answer at Sports Unlimited. Our knowledgeable shop technicians use the latest cutting edge tools and methods to repair and/or customize your equipment. We have earned the reputation for being the go to place for repairs by Hockey, Baseball, Softball, Inline hockey and Lacrosse athletes from all over the GTA.
WE CAN REPAIR:
- There is little we can’t repair or bring back to life.
SKATE REPAIRS AND MODIFICATIONS (get the most out of your skates):
- New Holders (All brands)
- New Runners (All brands)
- New eyelets – Replace bent or missing eyelets (Damaged eyelets wear laces quicker)
- Tighten runners – Runners come loose over time from normal skate wear.
- Boot stretching – We can stretch width and even length of skates for improved fit and comfort.
- Boot bumping – Can bump skates out at bone or bone spur areas (All feet are different!).
- Tuff toeing – Tuff toe skates to give them longer life and better resale ability.
- Skate baking – Bake most types of skates for custom fit and quicker break in period. Older skates are ‘cold lasted’ and not meant to be put in the oven.
- Blade alignment – Puts the skater’s center of gravity directly over the blade to maximize efficiency. Aligning your blades will correct pronation and supination.
- Blade heighten – add height to holders to increase pitch
- Tuff toeing – Tuff toe baseball shoes as an effective replacement to pitchers toes
- Pitcher Toe Installation
- Glove re-lacing
- Tighten Strings
- Re-string Heads
- Replace Head string
- Replace and cut shafts
One of our professionally trained Shop Technicians would be pleased to offer an assessment to help you with that decision i.e. Repair or Replace!